The joint meeting is an international forum for all involved in basic and applied rodent research. It provides a platform for exchange in various aspects including rodent behaviour, taxonomy, phylogeography, disease, management, genetics and population dynamics.
Former meetings have been held in Olomouc, Lisbon, Rovaniemi (Rodens et Spatium) and Zhengzhou, Bloemfontein, Hanoi (ICRBM).
The meeting will be hosted by
- University Potsdam
- Julius Kühn-Institut (JKI) Federal Research Centre for Cultivated Plants
- German Scientific Society for Plant Protection and Plant Health
Potsdam is a city of history, culture and science and combines city life with waterscape and parklands. It is the capital of Brandenburg, located close to Berlin and can be reached conveniently by national and international travellers. Further information is available here
Arrangements are made to publish full papers of some conference contributions in Integrative Zoology
Plenary speakers are
- Charles Krebs, Population Biology (University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada)
- Rick Ostfeld, Desease Ecology (Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies, Millbrook, NY, USA)
- Simone Sommer, Conservation Genomics and EcoHealth (University of Ulm, Germany)
- James Ross, Rodent Management (Lincoln University, New Zealand)
- Hannu Ylönen, Behavioural Ecology (University of Jyväskylä, Finland)
- – list to be continued
Details about registration, abstract submission, accommodation and program will be posted on this web page later.
Receive upcoming flyers automatically when issued.